New Business Executive
Are you ready to use your New Business talents to make a positive impact on the lives of local business owners? Do you want to work in an innovative, dynamic and supportive business with strong values of results, learning and fun?
Yes? Then you’ll want to join our team.
You will be someone who is…
- Confident, self-reliant and positive – you’re driven by personal performance and results;
- Assertive, influential and well liked – you build mutually trusting relationships;
- Pro-active, focused and a supportive team-member – you seek a result where everyone wins;
- Genuine and honest – that’s because integrity is important to you;
- Determined and yet resilient to set-backs you may face.
And you will have…
- Pride in your work and the results you generate;
- The skills to listen well and ask relevant, probing questions;
- The ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative;
- A genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning.
- We’re local and established, having been delivering World Class business coaching to SMEs across Berkshire and South Oxfordshire for over 10 years;
- We invest in our team’s personal development so everyone is coached and mentored to unlock their potential;
- We’re a growing business so there will be career opportunities for those who display great potential;
- Our purpose is to help entrepreneurs build better lives and businesses by unlocking their potential to take their businesses to the next level of growth;
- We do this by helping business owners increase their profits, build stronger teams and develop their business to ultimately work without them;
- We’re an active part of ActionCOACH, the World’s #1 Business Coaching company.
As the New Business Executive you will benefit from…
- World Class training coaching, training and mentoring from some of the UK’s top business coaches to help you develop your skills and unlock your potential;
- The better you do the more you earn – this role gives the successful applicant the realistic opportunity to earn in excess of £32,000pa;
- Access to some of the best international business minds, speakers, coaches and business seminars;
- Lovely working environment and offices (with free on-site parking) very close to Reading.
How you will make a difference…
We want to help more and more local business owners build better companies. To do that, we need you to generate high quality appointments for our coaches by:
- Carrying out telemarketing activity to business owner-contacts generated by our marketing team;
- Qualifying their suitability by using your relationship development and questioning skills and by determining their specific business challenges;
- Filling seminars, events, webinars and meetings to help our coaches help more people;
- Taking ownership of the sales follow-up process including maintaining the database of prospects and clients and keeping accurate records via the KPIs.
You’ll be building relationships and talking to business owners across 2 territories so check out our websites at wokingham.actioncoach and reading.actioncoach
Like the sound of this opportunity? Like the sound of us?
Then please send a covering letter to Liz Doherty (email@example.com) no later than 4th March explaining why you think this role will be ideal for you.
We’ll then be in touch to discuss the next stage.
No agencies please