Did you set up your LinkedIn account years ago then left it wondering what you were supposed to do next? Do you have a LinkedIn account but have no idea how to gain business from it? Unsure how to maximise your time spent on LinkedIn to actually make it work for you?
Don’t panic, there are lots of business owners in the same situation which is why this half-day LinkedIn training is the perfect place to start.
By the end of the LinkedIn training, you will:
- Develop a winning LinkedIn marketing strategy for your business
- Have a fully set up and optimised profile which will really work for you – showcasing you as an expert in your field of work
- Have the confidence and techniques to manage your online LinkedIn community on a daily / weekly / monthly basis with great and engaging content and posts
- Know how to use Sales Navigator as well as the search feature on a basic LinkedIn account for successful prospecting and finding opportunities to grow your business
- Understand the importance of recommendations and learn how to ask for them!
- Develop a connection strategy. Understanding how to build up your network and gaining new quality contacts
- Learn how to best interact with your connections, groups and discussions
- Know how to turn your online contacts into offline customers
Who should attend the LinkedIn training?
Any small business owner or team member who is interested in using LinkedIn to raise their online profile to help grow their business will benefit from this LinkedIn training.
Our events are fun, friendly and welcoming. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and share your experiences!
Bring some of your team along at a discounted price of £99 +VAT for further attendees from the same organisation.